(ends 25 May 2018)
Social Function fees for NZALT 2018 are as follows
|Guest Ticket for Welcome Reception||$40|
|Full, Associate and Full Non-Member Conference Dinner||Included|
|Under-Graduate, Day Delegate and Guest Ticket for Conference Dinner||$120|
- Full registration includes all conference sessions, morning teas, lunches and afternoon teas; one ticket to the Welcome Function (Sunday); one ticket to the Conference dinner (Tuesday)
- Student Registration includes all conference sessions, morning teas, lunches and afternoon teas as well as one ticket to the Welcome Function (Sunday).
- Day Delegate Registration includes all conference sessions, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on the day of attendance as well as one ticket to the Welcome Function (Sunday).
*When selecting a Student Registration please send a copy of your ID or letter from your Insitution or Lecturer to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Zealand teachers may qualify for an award to attend the conference.
- $1000 in value
- Available for 30 teachers to attend the 2018 NZALT conference in Auckland
- Applications close Friday 10th November 2017
Application form at this link.